An exploration of the process and pedagogy behind establishing a non-linear narrative inside Second Life with the view to create a learning space rich in cross-curricular opportunities.

...there's been a murder in the Red Barn

...there's been a murder in the Red Barn
The "Red Barn" was a thatched timber out-building with a section of it's roof clad in red tiles.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

...dancing with myself

A strange but true video of me and my Bot dancing around obeying commands IM'd to it by me. This whole process is further explained in an IWHO as I found this blogging tool too frustrating to publish a long post in and too confusing to actually embed the video in.
Say hi to your mum for me.
...tap tap tap .... is this thing on?

No comments:


... if you could see what I can imagine